Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06303 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,854 (₨ 45,275) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)