Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.753 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元87,035 (CHF 12,888) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元54,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)