Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元155,355 (kr 191,988) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)