Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元74,079 (kr 87,990) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元41,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)