Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元143,031 (kr 178,052) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)