Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元66,809 (kr 80,045) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)