Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,203 (4,667 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)