Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,650 (Rp 8,033,457) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)