Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,787 (Rp 7,449,266) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)