Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.836 CNY / LYD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 64% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,584 (5,290 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)