Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,980 (5,115 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)