Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,623 (R$ 9,596) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)