Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,695 (R$ 7,157) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)