Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.146 CNY / BZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,768 (BZ$5,013) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)