Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06378 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,938 (202,869 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)