Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,574 (₨203,079) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)