Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.116 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,285 (R$ 7,697) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)