Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02544 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,918 (232,647 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)