Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02395 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,665 (153,051 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (28 minutes ago)