Cost of living comparison between Bekasi, Indonesia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,127 (Rp 7,954,069) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)