Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,101 (Rp 7,932,128) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)