Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.06340 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (59,145 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)