Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05520 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,300 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,300 (114,138 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)