Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.564 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,509 (1,369 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)