Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,331 (1,113 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)