Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,603 (5,424,973 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)