Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11183 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,880 (463,911 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元46,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)