Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元61,718 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元57,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)