Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元82,453 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)