Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,928 (16,217 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)