Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.873 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,254 (6,006 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)