Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.671 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,912 (6,332 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)