Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.887 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,138 (6,282 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)