Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06281 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,572 (88,715 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)