Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,391 (3,145,513 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)