Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,395 (2,842,352 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)