Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00557 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,146 (2,897,976 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)