Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,494 (4,220,758 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (37 minutes ago)