Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.850 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 84% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元149,352 (CHF 21,803) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)