Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,396 (COL$6,109,442) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)