Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,115 (Bs 39,324) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)