Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,873 (Bs 40,304) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)