Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,746 (Bs 41,649) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)