Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,650 (€2,380) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)