Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元83,535 (Bs 121,237) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)