Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 139% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,472 in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (44 minutes ago)