Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.935 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,956 (2,784KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)