Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.950 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,254 (5,888KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)