Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,977 (6,196KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)