Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13850 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,700 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,700 (RD$ 41,155) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)