Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14692 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (RD$ 17,017) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)