Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01181 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,001 (2,032,944 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)