Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01122 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,147 (2,329,686 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)