Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,792 (Rp 17,947,970) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)