Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,129 (3,175TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)