Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.735 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,432 (3,130TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)