Cost of living comparison between Bandirma, Turkey and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.180 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,045 (1,397TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)