Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.825 CNY / BND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,214 (B$3,360) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)