Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.823 CNY / BND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,441 (B$4,239) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)