Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.811 CNY / BND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,214 (B$5,241) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)