Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,654 (1,673,039 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)