Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.345 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,838 (AU$10,072) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)