Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.124 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,154 (AU$7,446) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (30 minutes ago)