Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,811 (Rp 25,561,158) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)