Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,940 (Rp 29,788,421) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)