Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.862 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,221 (4,459 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)