Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.049 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,824 (3,414 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)