Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,500 (2,670 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)