Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13821 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,076 (Php29,489) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)