Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13659 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,050 (Php29,648) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)