Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00539 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,354 (4,145,236 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)