Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,493 (€3,509) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)