Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,634 (€2,361) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)