Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,043 (€3,236) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)