Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,600 (Php128,338) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)