Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12979 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,619 (Php58,703) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)