Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13823 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,244 (Php131,985) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (37 minutes ago)