Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19830 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,074 (65,930 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (34 minutes ago)