Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,207 (2,323TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)