Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,986 (S/. 1,989) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)