Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.952 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,962 (S/. 3,054) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)