Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.953 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,169 (S/. 3,158) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)