Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.015 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,986 (S/. 1,979) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)