Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,266 (€1,767) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)