Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,314 (€2,649) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)