Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09335 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,700 (₨50,342) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)