Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,333 (€3,544) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)