Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,652 (€2,532) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)